Friday, June 16, 2017

New Broken China Jewelry In My Etsy Shop!


Hi friends, I hope you all have been enjoying the weather where you are - we had a little heatwave here in PA this week but I'm happy for the hotter weather to finally get here! I love spending time outside!

I look forward to the end of the school year as much as my daughters do, and we sure had a busy one this year. Both of my girls worked so hard this year, and both received academic awards. I couldn't be more proud of them. Now we finally get to spend some more time together, yay! 

Last week my daughter Erica finally picked up the soldering iron for the first time! She made herself a wire and stone bead ring from my Soldered Alchemy book and it turned out great! I hope she decides to continue learning how to solder and make jewelry! 


As always, here's what's new in my shop so far this week. I have more on the way!










































If you've purchased from me and want to show off your jewelry please send me a photo of you wearing it and I would LOVE to feature it on my blog and/or my Dishfunctional Designs Facebook page! Feel free to send me photos through Facebook or email them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or even through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I make so send me those photos! 


All items shown above are available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a great week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved